Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Welcome!

The kitchen is my new best friend.  Who would have guessed.  After fighting the kitchen and the mess and time that comes with it I have finally found a new appreciation for all things kitchen, cooking, and baking.  I am new to this "blogging" thing, so please bare with me and if all else fails, just search the recipes.  Please keep in mind that all recipes can be altered to accomodate tastes, allergies, low sodium, and diet specifications (within reason of course).  So have fun, bring your appetite and let me know how you like the recipes and ideas shared in this blog.  Happy cooking!  Oh, and PLEASE feel free to comment with alternatives, additions, or subtractions that you feel would help, however, please don't post comments if something is not as healthy as you would like... I feel that once in a while it is good to indulge and you will see some recipes that reflect that. Common sense would tell you not to eat super-fattening foods every day of the week.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment